Lysine is an essential amino acid that cannot be synthesised by the body and must be obtained from the diet. Blackmores Lyp-sine® is a combination formula including vitamin C, zinc and lysine to support lip health and healing time.
- Supports lip health
- Supports healing
- Supports the lips defences for outbreaks
- Nutrient support to help protect against outbreaks on the lips
The Blackmores difference
Blackmores Lyp-sine® is a combination formula including vitamin C, zinc and lysine to support lip health and healing time.
Dose for risk reduction – 2 tablets per day with meals
Dose for managements of outbreak – 2 tablets, 2 times per day with meals or as professionally prescribed
Children under 18 years – Only as professionally prescribed
Contraindications and cautions
- Contains zinc, which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period of time
- Always read the label
- Use only as directed
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate. /li>
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional
A pink oval shaped tablet.
DIETARY SUPPLEMENT. BLACKMORES AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND.