Vitamin C 500mg
immunity in an easy-to-swallow tablet
An easy-to-swallow vitamin C in a convenient 500 mg dose. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that is important for immunity and supports wound healing, skin elasticity, and blood vessel health.
Features and benefits
- Easy-to-swallow tablet in a convenient dose
- Supports immunity and helps maintain resistance to infection
- Supports wound healing and helps maintain healthy, supple, elastic skin
- Potent antioxidant - supports the body’s defences against free radicals
The human body does not manufacture its own vitamin C, so we must obtain it from our diets. If dietary intake is inadequate or an individual’s need is particularly high (for example during times of stress or illness), taking a vitamin C supplement can help maintain optimal intake.
Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant that is involved in hundreds of the body’s biological processes.
It supports immunity and helps maintain resistance to infection due to its involvement in the normal healthy functioning of the white blood cells and antibodies.
Vitamin C is also required for the manufacture of collagen (a structural component of the skin, cartilage and tendons), so it plays an important role in the body’s wound healing processes, and in maintaining the elasticity and suppleness of the skin.
Adults – Take 1 tablet 1 to 2 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if you have had renal calculi (kidney stones). Ascorbic acid may increase the risk of recurrence of calcium oxalate calculi
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
||500 mg |
A yellow, capsule shaped tablet with opaque coating.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
You might be interested in...
Ask a Naturopath
Our Naturopaths are standing by to provide you with helpful and free advice
0508 75 74 73
Mon - Fri (AEST) 8:30am-5:30pm
Mon - Fri (AEST)